[Kamailio-Users] [SR-Users] force_rtp_proxy() vis-a-vis BYE

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Jul 7 15:19:48 CEST 2009

>> If would be really great a rtpproxy function working for transaction
>> (instead of working for each message). For example:
>>
>>  if (is_method("INVITE")) {
>>      tran_use_rtpproxy(FLAGS);
>>  }
>
> In this case you can use mediaproxy or someone have to change the rtpproxy
> module to rely on dialog module to get information about session updates (as
> mediaproxy module does)

No, I don't want it based on dialog module (as Mediaproxy offers)
since dialgo module has a great limitation: it doesn't handle the case
in which various early-dialogs occur, and perhaps rtp/media-proxy is
just required for natted branches. This is not possible with
"engage_mediaproxy()" function.

What I mean is a *transaction* based function, so
"tran_use_rtpproxy()" just should be invoked during initial INVITE
request (not in responses, ACK or CANCEL), re-INVITE and BYE.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>