[Kamailio-Users] Problem upgrading from 1.4.x to 1.5.1 notls

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jul 6 17:27:15 CEST 2009

On Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, you wrote:
> [..]
> Then I tried to run kamailio and still get the same error:
> ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 2 for table
> carrierfailureroute found, expected 3 (check table structure and table
> "version")
>
> Something else is messing with the code; anyway that we should be able to
> workaround.

Hi Uriel,

with help from the binary build and the sample configuration you provided me i
was able to find the problem. It turned out to be a rather simple error in the
DB connection code, only the error messages were really misleading. :-/

I've commited a fix to the branch 1.5, thanks a lot for your help in debugging
this problem!

Henning