[Kamailio-Users] Problem in adding new user in database

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:48:27 CEST 2009

Humm.... even if You are "new to the corner", You should be able to
install Kamailio 1.5.1-SVN in replacement of OpenSER 1.3.4.

Ok, some tweaks on the config should be done, but nothing so hard that
couldn't be done.

So, my advise is to spend a couple more days learning about OpenSER
evolution path to Kamailio and how to migrate Your base config to this
new version. When done and if still with problems, don't be afraid to
ask about... ;)

Edson.