[Kamailio-Users] Branch Flag / Location Lookup

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:59:47 CEST 2009

I don't think I understood well...

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Brandon Armstead<brandon at cryy.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
>     First off thanks for any help in advanced!  I'm saving a nat branch flag
> into usrloc when the user registers, now each user has two registrations to
> the same username in usrloc, upon lookup("location"), inside of
> branch_route[] it appears only one of them have the nat branch flag set,
> while the other does not?  Is there any case where a branch flag could
> somehow get mangled, or what to look for, or what may cause this?  Also one
> other thing from a database outlook (the cflag) is equivalent on both AOR's.

Are you saying that you have 2 registrations for the same AoR and one
has some flags and the other doen't?

> However again at the time of branch_route, one flag is i.e. 000800, and the
> other 000820, any thoughts are appreciated, thanks!

If you have multiple registrations for the same AoR and keep a NAT
branch flag upon lookup location that flag will only be present for
the natted one, so in branch_route you can check for it...

Hope it helpled,

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."