[Kamailio-Users] [LCR] About ping

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Fri Jul 3 00:27:05 CEST 2009

Hello.
I was reading this thread and it seems to me very interesting.  In fact, I was looking for a parameter that would let me mark a gateway as down and then avoid the LCR module keep sending calls to it.
So just to clarify this topic.
If I'm using Kamailio 1.5.1 with LCR in front of several gateways, and one of them goes down.  The gateway is marked as down? Isn't?
What parameter controls the "ping" to the gateways?.  Can I set a gateway down manually?.
I'm using "fr_timer" to 3, is this a problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ricardo Martinez.-