[Kamailio-Users] Problem in adding new user in database

ajay_ei pundhir.ajay at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:30:33 CEST 2009

Hi,
 I am a new user of openser. I have installed and configured openser on my
local system. when i am trying to add a new user in database i am getting
following error:

[root at Ajay-PC sbin]# openserctl add ajay ajay ajay at localhost
database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
is_user: user counter=0
check_db_alias: alias counter=0
ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 1: Unknown column 'phplib_id' in 'field list'
ERROR: introducing the new user 'ajay' to the database failed

Kindly help me.

Thanking you.