[Kamailio-Users] forking on URIs from DB

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Thu Jul 2 15:17:50 CEST 2009

This works

append_branch("sip:3800 at example.com", "0.90");

My next issue is that append_branch doesn't accept avps or pv as input
parameters. Does anyone know the syntax (if there is one) to duplicate
the above statement using assignments to $br?

I've tried a few combinations of assigning ;q=0.90 onto the end of the
URI without success. If possible I'd prefer not to use the hack of
modifying the ruri back and forth.