[Kamailio-Users] Silently replying 500 ?

Aurelien Grimaud gstelzz at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 27 10:39:10 CET 2009

Hi,
I have a route block which issues a t_relay().
route[1]
{
    t_relay() ;
}

If this t_relay fails, is there a default reply from openser to caller ?

Let me explain.

In my logs, I have an incoming INVITE, followed 2 ms after t_relay by an
ACK from uac.
The callee never gets the INVITE.

UAC -- INVITE --> openser : t_relay()
UAC -- ACK --> openser

I guess UAC gets a default reply from openser, I want to make sure of it.
I have no ERROR in my log file.
UAC logs tells that openser hang up with a server internal error (no sip
trace, no sip code, just an indication of what cause could be).

This is openser 1.2.0

Is anyone aware f this issue ?
Could someone point me where the 5xx reply is in source code ?
If it is a default reply, is there now an ERROR message before reply ?

Thanks,

Aurelien