[Kamailio-Users] location table

joy yue joy1.yue at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:02:48 CET 2009

Hi,

Is there a limitation on the number of rows in location table? In my rig,
whatever number of users I use (>2million users), I notice the number of
users in location table is 343707, which is far less than the number of
users in my test. I thought previously that location table saves all the
users in my test.

Also when I use large number of users (>2million), openser pops up an error:
ERROR: registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor <xxxx>. Has anyone
saw this before? I am using openser1.3.2.

Thanks,
-Joy