[Kamailio-Users] [presence] use case of a user that doesn't un-REGISTER and un-PUBLISH

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jan 22 20:50:48 CET 2009

El Jueves, 22 de Enero de 2009, Pascal Maugeri escribió:
> Well not really : if we use long publish expiration such as 3600s, we may
> have no presence update during 1 hour. Solution may be to reduce expires to
> few minutes but this generate a lot more SIP traffic.

Could you please paste the NOTIFY sent by the presence server after user B
has "crashed" and the restarted again (sending a new PUBLISH)?

I expect that NOTIFY will contain two status and it depends on the client
implementation which one to select for that AoR (not sure anyway, a NOTIFY
capture would be great).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo