[Kamailio-Users] Carrieroute help

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Jan 22 12:34:53 CET 2009

On Wednesday 21 January 2009, Ali Jawad wrote:
> I was finally able to setup carrierroute on Solaris :). I am using
> carrierroute in db mode and I did setup two entries with rewritehost in
> carrierroute and two entries in route_tree with one route being default.
>
> I am still very new to carrierroute as a sample start I do have two
> astersisk servers that will act as pstn_gw and I want to split the
> traffic in half between both servers.
>
> Can anyone please provide sample instructions on what to put into the
> route{} statement in this scenario and any main ideas about route_tree
> and carrierroute ?

Hi Ali,

a simple configuration example can be found in the docs, "Example 1.17.
Configuration example - Routing to default tree". Example database content
can be found as well, its also explained there. If you set the server
loglevel to INFO, cr will give many informations about the routing rules it
loaded, and also the routing process.

Cheers,

Henning