[Kamailio-Users] carrierroute and scan_prefix value

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jan 20 12:11:04 CET 2009

On Monday 19 January 2009, Juan Asencio wrote:
> Is it possible to choose different domains using the parameter
> "scan_prefix" on the "carrierroute" table?
>
> For example: 1 have one carrier with two different domains pointing each
> one of them to a different host.
>
> If the user makes a call to a number starting with 234 the call goes to
> domain 1 or if the user call to a number 567 the call goes to domain 2.
>
> I have been trying with the example 1.45. Configuration example - Routing
> to user tree. But since I specify a domain on this part of the code:
>
> # just an example domain
> 	$avp(s:domain)="start";
>
> The call only goes through that domain "start" when it matches the
> "scan_prefix". If the "scan_prefix" doesn't match it would keep trying.
> But it doesn't try the other domain.
>
> How can I achieve that, if is possible at all?

Hi Juan,

i'm not sure if i completely understand your question. You've one carrier with
several domains, each of them pointing to different hosts.

carrier default, domains: 0, 1
0 -> host1
1 -> host2

'234' -> 1 -> host1, '567' -> 2 -> host2

This can be achieved with only one domain.

default: 0
0 '234' -> host1
0 '567' -> host2

Or do you've some more requirements that needs a second domain?

Cheers,

Henning