[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSIPS-Users] Registered user

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jan 16 16:17:12 CET 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 01/16/2009 03:50 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
>> But doesn't that check if the AOR in the RURI can be located.
>>
> kamailio (openser) has for quite some time a parameter in registrar
> module that can overwrite from where to get the aor:
> http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/registrar.html#id2467548
>
> It is in the last two major release at least: openser 1.3.x and
> kamailio 1.4.x
I like you logic here :)..you are funny man :)...

> modparam("registrar", "aor_avp", "$avp(i:3223)")
> $avp(i:3223) = $fu;
> if(registered())
> {
> }
Of course this notation is present since openser 1.3 and it was
inherited by both OpenSIPS 1.4.4 and Kamilio 1.4.3, but now we try to
get a better approach of this functionality: why put the value into an
AVP and let the function search all the time for that AVP (set or not
set), when you can simply take advantage and directly pass the value as
parameter to the function. You get read of (1) useless transit via an
AVP and (2) useless AVP search all the time. Also you get a more compact
and clear scripting....

Regards,
Bogdan