[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSIPS-Users] Registered user

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:09:55 CET 2009

On 01/16/2009 04:47 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Alex, you are right...The link was not correct:

heheheee!!! Maybe you want to say as well: next link didn't exist in
this form 20 minutes ago...

However, what you wanted to suggest was possible even before adding the
new parameter to registered() function, also with older versions of
openser. Check:
http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2009-January/021447.html

Daniel

> Check the devel version :
>     http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/registrar.html#id271407
>
> where you can do:
>     registered("location","$fu")
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> Alex Balashov wrote:
>
>> But doesn't that check if the AOR in the RURI can be located.
>>
>> Michel,
>>
>> The proper way to do this -- assuming your motive is security and
>> authorisation -- is to challenge the incoming INVITE initial request
>> of the caller (who is supposed to be registered) with a 407 proxy
>> challenge, i.e. proxy_authorize()/proxy_challenge().
>>
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Michel,
>>>
>>> See the registered() function from the registrar module:
>>>
>>> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/registrar.html#id271407
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Bogdan

Daniel-Constantin Mierla