[Kamailio-Users] serMyAdmin

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Thu Jan 15 23:25:45 CET 2009

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:20:29 +0100 (CET)
From: "Juan Asencio" <juan at asencio.dk>
Subject: [Kamailio-Users] serMyAdmin
To: "users" <users at lists.kamailio.org>

Hi list,

I would like to ask if serMyAdmin works with Kamailio and if it does what
changes would be necessary to make it work?Cheers,

Juan.->Yes it works. Just create a symbolic link. /etc/opensips/ln -s opensipsctl kamctl.  Sorry about this. In the next wersion we are planning to provide a configuration fileto avoid this ugly solution. We want to support as many versions as feasible.  Kamailio, OpenSIPs and OpenSER.Check www.sermyadmin.org for the latest version for OpenSER.  Regards,  Flavio E. Goncalves