[Kamailio-Users] disable simultaneous register

Luis Guaman luis.guaman at interlancompu.com
Thu Jan 15 20:09:42 CET 2009

Here is an example:
user3001 has $5.00 balance in a central database

In office user3001 is registered.
At home the same user3001 register again.

We want to tell  to the office user that someone registered in other
computer with same user and disallow (office user) outbound calls .

"kamctl ul show" present one deleted an one online user3001, but both
can make outbound calls.
reg_fetch_contacts("location", "$fu", "caller") return true to the
first(deleted) registered user3001. Means registered and it allows to
make outbound calls.

How can we catch the event when office user is deleted their AOR when
home user register??

Thanks
Luis