[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Thu Jan 15 13:54:52 CET 2009

Hi All,

Using CDRTool 6.7.1 with Kamailio 1.4.1, have the rating engine
running now fine.

Doing my accounting using Freeradius and the CDR's are showing up fine
in CDRtool. I am starting to work on the rates and destinations etc..

One issue I may have, one of my providers makes me put *1001* in front
of the number I am dialling and then the local code, not the
international one..

How will I normalise this *1001* so that CDRTool will just read in the
prefix?

Also can anyone point me in the direction of good documentation for
the rating engine? The rating.txt is a bit vague at best.

TIA.
Brian