[Kamailio-Users] carrierroute prioritize gateways

Juan Asencio juan at asencio.dk
Wed Jan 7 17:21:21 CET 2009

Hi list, I'm reading some old post in order to implement carrierroute.

I found this in a post that I include at the end of this message, but
the part that I want to ask about is this one:

"You can put all the carriers under the same table and prioritize the
gateway based on domains.  Like tis you don't need to hardcode
anything in the config file"

If I do this, do I need to prioritize the gateways on the subscriber
table and if is there, how do I do it for the domain, when it is only a
cr_preferred_carrier field?

Cheers,

Juan.-

  [OpenSER-Users] Carrierroute

*Ovidiu Sas* osas at voipembedded.com
<mailto:users%40lists.kamailio.org?Subject=%5BOpenSER-Users%5D%20Carrierroute&In-Reply-To=352597.51885.qm%40web45602.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
/Wed Mar 26 04:57:54 CET 2008/