[Kamailio-Users] radius doesn't support in latest kamailio build, os and openser version combination recommendation needed

Jinsong Hu jinsong_hu at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:17:02 CET 2009

Does anybody have  experience with kamailio for debian build ?

I used debian etch and used this build

kamailio_1.4.1_i386.deb

and it can't work with radius.

I had this proper configuration:

loadmodule "auth_radius.so"

..

modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)

modparam("acc", "radius_missed_flag", 2)

but the kamailio complains:

Not starting kamailio: invalid configuration file!

Feb 27 16:08:24 [1636] ERROR:core:set_mod_param_regex: parameter
<radius_flag> not found in module <acc>
Feb 27 16:08:24 [1636] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file,
line 152, column 19-20: Can't set module parameter
Feb 27 16:08:24 [1636] ERROR:core:main: bad config file (1 errors)

does any body have a good recommendation for OS and custom build version ?

I am trying to run it in xen 3.0 for debian etch, debian lenny,  and I tried
opensips 1.4.4
and kamailio 1.4.1, so far I found kamailio 1.4.1 having problem with
openradius support,
opensips having problem with documentation  and hard to find answer.  lenny
kernel is not
stable, some times the whole OS just crashes.

Does any body have good exprience certain OS and kamailio/opensips version
combination ?

Jimmy