[Kamailio-Users] how to know if my gw servers are active ?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Feb 27 10:06:35 CET 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009, BERGANZ François wrote:
> I have a list of servers in my database.
> I need that openser send OPTIONS to servers.
> for example, I could have a col 'active' to know if each server is active
> or not.
>
> In fact, I need to do an other style of dispatch, and, I cant use the
> dispatcher module!
>
> is there a solution for that ?

Hi François,

there are several other LB-style modules. For example lcr, or carrierroute.
The cr module don't do active probing of GWs, for this you need to use some
external scripts, or manual intervention. But withough more informations
about the functionality you actually need to achive its hard to make
recommendations..

Cheers,

Henning