[Kamailio-Users] Profile takes some time to be cleared

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:16:42 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:34 AM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 7:29 PM, mayamatakeshi <mayamatakeshi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I'm using the set_dlg_profile function from the dialog module (kamailio 1.4).
>> I use it to control limit of simultaneous calls to clients.
>> I'm noticing that after this function is called, even if the call
>> terminates immediately, it takes some 3 to 4 seconds for the profile
>> to be cleared. Is there any reason for this?
>> I can see even if I call unset_dlg_profile on failure_route, the
>> profile will take that time span to be cleared.
>
> Sorry, I was retesting this. it seems unset_dlg_profile do has >immediate effect.

Oh yes, unset_dlg_profile will immediately remove the dialog from the
profile, but this cannot be called from request_route, so if a call is
immediately answered and disconnected, we will get to this situation
of  having the dialog still in the profile for some seconds. Well,
this would be very unlikely so, being able to resolve the case of
immediate disconnection will be just fine.