[Kamailio-Users] Profile takes some time to be cleared

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:29:22 CET 2009

Hello,
I'm using the set_dlg_profile function from the dialog module (kamailio 1.4).
I use it to control limit of simultaneous calls to clients.
I'm noticing that after this function is called, even if the call
terminates immediately, it takes some 3 to 4 seconds for the profile
to be cleared. Is there any reason for this?
I can see even if I call unset_dlg_profile on failure_route, the
profile will take that time span to be cleared.

regards,
mayama