[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSER-Users] [OT] How to handle different DID's in incoming calls for a registered client?

Antonio Reale ant.reale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:56:13 CET 2009

Hi Iñaki,
did you find a way to solve this problem. I have the same problem with
devices that can't read the To: value.
For customers with 10/100 assigned number I routed the entire root number to
the customer's IP (loosing auth...), but for users with only one
supplementary number it is not practicable.
Has someone a suggestion for this problem?
Thanks to all.
Regards.

Antonio.