[Kamailio-Users] problem with 200ok

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Feb 23 16:06:58 CET 2009

2009/2/23 BERGANZ François <francois at acropolistelecom.net>:
> Hello,
>

> I have Asterisk1---SER---Asterisk2.
>

> When I do INVITE from the left,
>
> --the asterisk2 send 200ok to the SER
>
> --the SER forward to the Asterisk1
>
> --but the asterisk1 directly send the ACK to Asterisk2
>

> Asterisk2 retransmit the 200ok… and error.
>
> I think that it need that the ACK come from the SER and not directly from
> the Asterisk1.
>
> So, how can I detect a 200ok and reply a ACK with my SER?

ACK to 200 OK is an in-dialog request (while ACK to [3456]XX response
is part of the INVITE transaction).
And to force all SIP messages through the proxy, it must insert
Record-Route header in the first INVITE. This is clearly explained in
RFC 3261 Section 16.
Read the "rr" module documentation, the function you need is very easy
and comes enabled in the default config script.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>