[Kamailio-Users] LCR in Kamailio 1.4

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Feb 19 21:13:10 CET 2009

Asim Riaz writes:

 > thats what i got from output, which seems ok .
 > GW::  GRP_ID=1 URI=sip:X.X.X.X:5060;transport=udp STRIP=0 TAG= FLAGS=0
 > RULE::  PREFIX=0 FROM_URI=NULL GRP_ID=1 PRIORITY=1

i don't have version 1.4 of lcr module in my laptop, but in order to
find out if there is a bug, for example, in hash table lookup code, you
should show the whole output lcr_dump, i.e., show all routes and
gateways.

or are you saying that if the two entries is the full output of lcr_dump,
calling load_gws() on an r-uri where userpart is numeric and starts with
09, does not find any gws?

-- juha