[Kamailio-Users] SIP-T

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at asipto.com
Wed Feb 18 10:58:53 CET 2009

Hi,

if you look writing some c module to deal with SIP-T, there is a parser
that supports multi-part body:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/development:sdp-parsing

If you are using the upcoming 1.5.0:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/features:new-in-1.5.x

by playing with regexp transformation over $rb you can extract values
from body and decide the routing based on that:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:devel#regular_expression_transformations

Regards,
Ramona