[Kamailio-Users] A2billing Project <-> Openser

BERGANZ François francois at acropolistelecom.net
Wed Feb 18 09:54:02 CET 2009

I found my problem.
It comes from the auth.

I check if the user is auth.
But, I always challenge the phone!
If I challenge the phone, the phone send the right invite and hangup!
Asterisk receive the right invite and pickup the line without the phone.

Have you an example of auth which don't have that effect?

Cordialement,
BERGANZ François

http://www.acropolistelecom.net
 Pensez à l'Environnement, n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire.