[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] default config file

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at asipto.com
Mon Feb 16 16:50:21 CET 2009

Hi,

there is the examples directory, not very much activity there though:
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/examples/

Dispatcher has a simple config in the doc folder of the module and
another one linked in the dokuwiki:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php

A better indexing would be welcome, perhaps a good place is now:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/cfg-scripts-bank:main-index

As a startup tutorial, there is the Getting Started guide:
http://siprouter.teigre.com/doc/gettingstarted/

It focuses on ser but gives a good overview of the architecture and
starting point. In the context of http://sip-router.org will become
again actual after some updates.

Yet another good book to understand internals is the devel guide:
http://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/

Anyhow, more docs are always welcome...

Regards,
Ramona