[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:uac:replace_from

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:35:00 CET 2009

Hello,

the uac module has built in capability to detect and update requests
within dialogs whose initial INVITE had the From replaced. This is
controlled by the parameter from_restore_mode:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/uac.html#id2454161

So, if you replace the From for initial INVITE and replace mode is set
to auto, then you do not need to do anything to requests within dialog
(like re-INVITE, BYE).

If you try to do it, then it throws the error.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com