[Kamailio-Users] Problem login Siremis

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at asipto.com
Sat Feb 14 10:26:04 CET 2009

Alberto Furtado wrote:
> Ramona,
>
> I did not know what to change in the Config.xml so I started with this
> default:
>
> <Config>
>   <DataSource>
>       <Database Name="Default" Driver="Pdo_Mysql" Server="127.0.0.1"
> DBName="openser_siremis" User="openser" Password="openserrw" />
>       <Database Name="Siremis" Driver="Pdo_Mysql" Server="127.0.0.1"
> DBName="openser_siremis" User="openser" Password="openserrw" />
>   </DataSource>
> </Config>

I assume your fist line in Config.xml is:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>

The rest seems ok. Do you get any error message in
/var/log/apache2/error.log?

> Then I changed the DBName to "openser" because I saw that's the
> Database in MySQL.
> I didn't change the default user or password since this is a test
> system on a private IP.
> Only users root and openser are defined in MySQL.
> I created USERID "admin" PASSWORD "admin" in ob_users.
>
> I don't think I understood  how these users/passwords relate to each
> other.

You need both of them, first, the default is for openbiz core (auth),
the second is for siremis. Set both to same db/username/password.

Regards,
Ramona