[Kamailio-Users] SIP-T: Multipart SDPs, ISUP parsing, etc

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:19:51 CET 2009

Hello,

On 02/11/2009 03:20 PM, Abdul Hakeem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to touch base on the parser to find out if you are still
> pursuing this.

it is still on my todo list, however didn't make it in the upcoming
1.5.0. Ovidiu Sas did some commits to the SDP parser and I know couple
of others using it with success.

Please open a feature request at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=743023&group_id=139143&func=browse

It is easier to track and not forgot about it for the next release.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com