[Kamailio-Users] nathelper module: function rtpproxy_stream2uac/uas

Rash santo2000 at web.de
Fri Feb 6 11:35:30 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm using latest version of Kamailio (OpenSER) from daily snapshot, as i
wanted to test the rtpproxy_stream2uac function of the nathelper module
in order to make announcements with rtpproxy.
Integration of Kamailio and RTPProxy was successfull and I added the
following line to the kamailio.cfg:

rtpproxy_stream2uas("/var/rtpproxy/prompts/music_on_hold", -1);

as described in the nathelper documentation (
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/nathelper.html#rtpproxy_stream2xxx
)
After adding this line to the appropriate section (onreply_route in my case)
kamctl refuses to start.:

kamailio: CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 414,
column 29-30: syntax error
kamailio: CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 414,
column 30-31: bad arguments

where line 414 corresponds to the line shown above. I can't find the error
as the line is copied from nathelper module.
Playing around with the parameters, didn't lead to anything.
It would be nice if anyone could help or tryout the example from nathelper
documentation and feedback.

Best regards
Rash