[Kamailio-Users] location table

joy yue joy1.yue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:07:53 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> are you running kamailio/openser with higher debug mode (e.g., debug set to
> a value higher than 3)?

The debug mode I am using is 0, which is set in the .cfg file.

> Is your syslog configured asynchronous? I tested registration with very
> high rate and there was no performance issue. There is for sure something
> misconfigured.

I am using solaris. The default mode is synchronous, and actually I don't
think solaris support asynchronous write.
openser use syslog to log in debugging information, right? If the mode
matters, can I just simply disable openser from logging in any information
to files?

thanks,
-Joy