[Kamailio-Users] location table

joy yue joy1.yue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:37:19 CET 2009

Hi Henning/Daniel,

Sorry to take such a long time replying back.

For my rig, I am using the memory as location back-up. When the issue
occurs, I see many registration request sent from SIPp but not many 200
replies. netstat shows a huge amount of packets get dropped.

Also I realized the issue only occurs when SIPp tried to register many users
in a very short time. With the same number of users, the issue goes away if
registration rate is kept lower. When the issue occurs, usrloc module
contends lock a lot calling from new_ucontact(), and many system time is
spent in yield system calls. So it looks more like a performance issue to
me.

Thanks,
-Joy