[Kamailio-Users] oracle sqlops URL

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:55:12 CET 2009

Hi all

I just manage to connect with oracle with the following URL :

modparam("sqlops","sqlcon","ca=>oracle://user:pass@alex.gr/cid_name.alex.gr
")

Now I run into other problems. The same query that from ./kamailio_orasel
give me result, when I try that from kamailio.cfg I get an error and after
that the system is getting very high load.

The error is :

kernel: kamailio[12442]: segfault at 0000000000000010 rip 00002b1b42952764
rsp 00007fff6b144d30 error 4

Does anyone had the same issue ?

Cheers
Alex