[Kamailio-Users] oracle sqlops URL

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:43:26 CET 2009

Hi all,

happy 2010 for all of us!

Dear friends I'm trying to setup a sqlops connection to an Oracle db. I
loaded the db_oracle module with (loadmodule "db_oracle.so") without
parameters. The connection string that I gave in sqlops module is :
modparam("sqlops","sqlcon","ca2=>user/pass at ip_addres:1521:db_name")

When i try to start kamailio I get the following errors and kamailio does
NOT start:

ERROR:core:db_check_api: module db_user/pass at ip does not export db_use_table
function
ERROR:core:init_mod_child: failed to initializing module sqlops, rank 2
ERROR:core:main_loop: init_child failed for UDP listener

Thank in advance and merry Christmas

Alex