[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:01:36 CET 2009

Hello,

On 12/30/09 4:53 PM, alex pappas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't see where the mysql is stacking but if I read correctly in
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/htable.html
>
> _/The number of entries in the table is 2^size/_ :  2^14=16384 rows
> data and i have 2.000.000 rows so maybe it is not possible to load
> them..But you know better of course.
no, that is the number of slots (buckets) in the hash table, not the
number of items that can be loaded -- some more technical aspects of
hash tables:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_table

The number of items in htable is only a matter of shared memory. The
number of slots controls access speed -- higher number gives less
collisions.

You said at a moment that you could start, but htable was returning only
null: put a sht_print() in config to see the content of the htable (you
probably need high debug level: debug=5) with the first sip request.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/