[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:53:35 CET 2009

Hi,

I don't see where the mysql is stacking but if I read correctly in
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/htable.html

*The number of entries in the table is 2^size* :  2^14=16384 rows data and i
have 2.000.000 rows so maybe it is not possible to load them..But you know
better of course.

Cheers
Alex

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com