[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:18:02 CET 2009

Daniel,

The reason that I was NOT understanding how to implement the htable is that
even I read the all internet ;-) I did not see the already setup table
Htable in my mysql server which was already made from the installation and
that's why the value type  and key types did not make sense!! now i fill a
bit stupid :-(

I apologize for stilling you time.

Cheers
Alex

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:36 PM, alex pappas <rebel.pappas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Daniel,
>
> Cheers
> Alex
>

> On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
> miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Alex,
>>
>> the default table structure for htable is defined by sql:
>>
>> CREATE TABLE htable (
>>     id INT(10) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,
>>     key_name VARCHAR(64) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
>>     key_type INT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
>>     value_type INT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
>>     key_value VARCHAR(128) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
>> ) ENGINE=MyISAM;
>>
>> If you map over another table, then you must have at least four columns
>> there (id is for generic purpose). See here descriptions of the columns:
>> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules_k/htable.html#id2529061
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 12/23/09 6:13 PM, alex pappas wrote:
>>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> My problem is how to define the hash table in Kamailio.cfg. Especially I
>> don't understand how to define :
>> key_name_column: here I understand that is the name of the key = fist col
>> (phonenumber)
>>  key_type_column == string ?
>>  value_type_column == string ?
>>  key_value_column == second col(prefix)?
>>

>> I get the following errors:
>>
>> ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query: driver error on query: Unknown
>> column 'key_type' in 'field list'
>> ERROR:core:db_do_query: error while submitting query
>> ERROR:htable:ht_db_load_table: Error while querying db
>> ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module htable
>> ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Alex
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
>> miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> On 12/23/09 4:28 PM, alex pappas wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> It is possible to have some help in defining the hash table?
>>>
>>> I'm giving some parameters but some of them i don't really understand
>>> them. my configuration is:

>>> modparam("htable", "htable", "a=>dbtable=ported1;")
>>> modparam("htable", "db_url", "mysql://pskoul:pskoul123@localhost
>>> /openser")
>>> modparam("htable", "key_name_column", "phonenumber")
>>> modparam("htable", "key_value", "prefix")