[Kamailio-Users] Transparent bridge mode

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Dec 24 05:14:54 CET 2009

One of the impediments to using mediaproxy2 is that AG does not seem
interested in maintaining or supporting long-term fundamental
compatibility with Kamailio/SR, as an OpenSIPS partisan.  Perhaps I am
mistaken on that, but that is the impression that I get.

A good approach is likely to be possible soon in Kamailio 3.x/SR with
the use of the kernel-bound RTP proxy that was built into SER,

I do not exactly know how well it works at this point, but seems to me
like a better approach if my perception of political difficulties with
mediaproxy2 is accurate:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules/iptrtpproxy.html

--
Alex Balashov - Principal