[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:13:59 CET 2009

Hi Daniel,

My problem is how to define the hash table in Kamailio.cfg. Especially I
don't understand how to define :
key_name_column: here I understand that is the name of the key = fist col
(phonenumber)
key_type_column == string ?
value_type_column == string ?
key_value_column == second col(prefix)?

I get the following errors:

ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query: driver error on query: Unknown column
'key_type' in 'field list'
ERROR:core:db_do_query: error while submitting query
ERROR:htable:ht_db_load_table: Error while querying db
ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module htable
ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

Thank you

Alex

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com