[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Dec 22 20:46:45 CET 2009

On Tue, December 22, 2009 3:33 pm, alex pappas wrote:
> I will check that.
> In my company already are using a oracle database for portability for
> other systems, so I was thinking maybe I can try and query that DB with
> sqlops. I tried testing with mysql but after 30 CPS i had very bad
stats. > (sipp test)

Hey Alex,

well, 30 CPS are not that much. This looks more like a configuration
problem or a slow network connection to the DB server. You could elevate
this by using a local read-only replication copy on the localhost, which
is easy to setup with mysql.

If you want to query directly the oracle DB you could use the db_unixodbc
module via ODBC, or giving the db_oracle module a try.

Regards,

Henning