[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 23:03:08 CET 2009

Guys thank you very much for all your answers. It is a very educational
process writing and reading from the users list.
For new people in kamailio like myself , the users list is the best way to
learn AFTER reading the official documentation.

Thank you once again

P.S. For the records I'm attaching the script i wrote to implement the
portability
Cheers
Alex

The scenario is that we expect calls from customers which we route through a
special prefix that they are sending us. For some customers we terminate
ported numbers and for others not.That depends on the contract they have.
Anyway the script which i will test heavily tomorrow: