[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio + CSQL

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Dec 17 11:38:41 CET 2009

On Thu, December 17, 2009 11:13 am, Ramu wrote:
> Did anybody tried to setup Kamailio with CSQL database.
>
> Please post your experiences using CSQL and what are parameters we need to
> change in modules to connect CSQL DB Server.

Hello Ramu,

i have no experiences with CSQL so far, but if this supports ODBC
connectivity (as a quick glance over the docs suggested) you should be
able to use it with the db_unixodbc module in kamailio without bigger
problems. Take a look to the respective module docs to get more
informations.

If you need every little bit of performance you probably want to use the
native interface. But for this no open source connection module for
kamailio exists right now, at least i´m not aware of one. It seems that
the main interface library is written in c++ (kamailio in c). So during
development of such a module probably some smaller adaptions will be
necessary on kamailio/ sip-router as well. If you need any guidelines into
developing such a module please join the sip-router development list to
discuss more details.

Regards,

Henning