[Kamailio-Users] kamailio load problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:56:59 CET 2009

Hello,

cc-ed back the list as others may look for same issues in the future ...

On 12/15/09 11:30 AM, alex pappas wrote:
> Daniel hi,
>
> In my config I don't have any authentication. I also configured in
> mysql the log-slow-query with long_query_time = 2
> In my kamailio.cfg is a lot of ACC  loging:
>
> Log acc to a file (extra fields)
> Log to mysql with axtra fields(I disabled this for the moment because
> was causing high load)
> Log to a Radius (the radius is in the same machine and as far as I
> know the radius after i swriting his data to a mysql also) I diden't
> know that we have radius installed localy
>
> From the log-slow-query now I see a message about sip_trace query wich
> obiesly took time more than 2 sec. Now I know that  I'm doing also
> sip_trace inserts in mysql

sip_trace is writing big amount of data, this can make mysql do a lot of
work. Try without it and see the difference.

Also, doing acc to syslog brings some penalty if syslog is not
configured in asyncronous mode (see my previous email).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/