[Kamailio-Users] kamailio load problem

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:41:29 CET 2009

Daniel good morning,

The syslog I have is the standar centos installation. I don't understand
what you mean. The benchmark module I haven't use yet.(I finding it a bit
difficult to use :-( )
BUT
I found this:
In my kamailio.cfg I had some extra logging fields (acc extra accounting) in
the mysql and also the cdr in mysql. That is giving heavy load in mysql and
I see many call failing. I disabled that and now I have a CPS 40 with
concurent calls 12.000. The failed calls are 11 only. This seems good.
But even I'm NOT logging CDRs in mysql I still see mysql in 70% CPU load and
I don't understand why. I beleive that Kamailio when is starting up is
getting into memory all mysql data, in my case from PDT,Dialplan and
Dispatcher tables.

So the question now is why mysql is working so hard ?

I'm also sending you my kamailio.cfg because maybe you can see something I
haven't mention..

Thanks for the great help ;-)

Alexandros