[Kamailio-Users] LCR questions ( ping and flags columns )

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Aug 27 22:22:21 CEST 2009

Thanks to all for your answers.
Now is very clear.
I have one more question about the "ping feature".
I was doing some test with two gateways, and I set ping_method to
OPTIONS.
So every 180 secs I see two options to the two gateways defined in my
"gw" table.  My questions is :
If I have 100 gw's defined, there are going to be 100 "OPTIONS" messages
at the same time every 180 secs?.
Or there is a way to randomize the check interval for the gateways?

Hope you can help me here.
Thanks,

Ricardo.-