[Kamailio-Users] Perl module and memory leak in append_branch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:39:23 CEST 2009

 From the log I see that at shutdown, only pkg allocated at startup is
still allocated (e.g., mk_action is used to create the cfg tree which is
executed at runtime).

If you can point me exact part of log that intrigues you, I will have a
look. Other option, if you get out of memory (and not only) from a
specific pid, send a SIGUSR1 to that pid and you will get the mem status
-- make that part available somewhere for investigation.

On 26.08.2009 17:25 Uhr, James Puckett wrote:
> Oh.  And BTW.  This is with 1.5.2-tls.
>

> James Puckett - Engineers' Consulting Group
> Phone 229-316-0012 - Fax 229-316-1490
>

> On Aug 26, 2009, at 10:13 AM, James Puckett wrote:
>
>> I have posted the log to http://cpem.stage2.net/kamailio-mem.log.
>> This log contains 2000 calls of memory information.
>>

>> James Puckett - Engineers' Consulting Group
>> Phone 229-316-0012 - Fax 229-316-1490
>>

>> On Aug 26, 2009, at 7:31 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

>>> that is when calling functions exported by modules that need fixup.
>>> For append_branch() should not be the case.

>>> Do you have the memory log? That will help to troubleshoot.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel
>>>
>>> --
>>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla