[Kamailio-Users] Phones that support TLS with certificate

catalina oancea catalina.oancea at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:36:13 CEST 2009

Hello again,

It is not of major importance for me to make qjsimple work with TLS,
but I don't mind trying it.

It seems the following are missing:

MSVCR90.DLL
IESHIMS.DLL
WER.DLL

I also get these error when opening the exec with dependencywalker:

Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for "c:\documents
and settings\catalinao\desktop\qjsimple-0.6.3-binaries(2)\qjsimple-0.6.3-binaries\LIBEAY32.DLL"
contains errors. This application has failed to start because the
application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application
may fix this problem (14001).
Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for "c:\documents
and settings\catalinao\desktop\qjsimple-0.6.3-binaries(2)\qjsimple-0.6.3-binaries\SSLEAY32.DLL"
contains errors. This application has failed to start because the
application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application
may fix this problem (14001).
Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module.

I am using:
Operating System:	Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32-bit)
OS Version:	5.01.2600 Service Pack 2

Best regards
Catalina