[Kamailio-Users] Phones that support TLS with certificate

Tue Aug 25 14:05:45 CEST 2009

catalina oancea schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I was referring to the phone acting as a client.
>
> Can QJSimple work on Windows? I was unable to start it and I found no
> documentation:
> ---------------------------
> This application has failed to start because libeay32.dll was not
> found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
> ---------------------------

Yes, it works on Windows, but I have forgotten to add the openssl DLLs.
So please download again - it should work now. You have to specify the
CA file and activate "verify TLS server certificate".

PS: If you do not have a TLS server handy, you can test TLS conenction
again a webserver, e.g. outboundproxy: pernau.at:443 (of course
registration fails, but if you see the 400 Bad Request response from the
webserver this indicates that TLS is working)

> I am more interested in hard phones. Please let me know if you run
> into one that uses certificates.

Sorry, I am not aware of hard phones

regards
klaus